Join now to receive access to a broad range of professional learning and networking opportunities and resources for the staff of Presentation schools, plus many more benefits.Join Now
Membership entitles your school to access to a broad range of resources and member events.
Membership benefits include:
* access to resources including the members section of the website - login details can be provided for as many staff as required.
* discounted registration for our biennial conference - our next one will be a virtual conference held on 11 & 12 August 2021
* eligibility to enter the annual Nagle Prize competition for both primary and secondary students
* participation in our biennial pilgrimage to Ireland (next one 2023)
* attendance at our biennial leadership retreat
* an opportunity for secondary students to attend our biennial leadership conference ( our next one is at Mater Dei, Wagga Wagga from 3 - 6 May 2022)
* in school whole staff professional development days tailored to individual schools
* regular newsletters and communications
Our next pilgrimage to Ireland to 'walk in the footsteps of Nano Nagle' is planned for 2023. This spiritual journey provides opportunities for pilgrims to reflect and 'awaken within' their connection with the Presentation Charism.
Throughout 2021 NEAA will be offering a series of webinars to connect our Presentation people together. Hear from both Australian and overseas speakers address a range of topics relevant to staff in Presentation schools.
2021 Virtual Staff Conference Dates: Wednesday 11 August (7:00 pm - 9:00 pm) and Thursday 12 August (10:00 am - 3:00 pm) Theme: How we are keeping Nano’s legacy alive in 2021